Benchmade - North Fork 15031-2 Knife, Drop-Point Blade, Plain Edge, Satin Finish, Wood Handle
On Sale Now! Save 2% on the Benchmade - North Fork 15031-2 Knife, Drop-Point Blade, Plain Edge, Satin Finish, Wood Handle by Benchmade at Richard Slowry. MPN: 15031-2. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. A compact AXIS folding hunting knife with a recurred blade to assist with processing duties. Keep one in your pocket and a fixed blade in your pack. Intended for Hunting use, our North Fork models have a lanyard hole and has a standard clip type with a reversible tip-up clip position. Specification: Designer: Bench made | Mechanism: AXIS | Action: Manual-opening | Blade Steel: CPM-S30V (58-60 HRC) | Blade Length: 2.97'' (7.54cm) | Blade Thickness: 0.114'' (2.90mm) | Open Length: 6.97'' (17.70cm)
Product Description & Reviews
A compact AXIS folding hunting knife with a recurred blade to assist with processing duties. Keep one in your pocket and a fixed blade in your pack. Intended for Hunting use, our North Fork models have a lanyard hole and has a standard clip type with a reversible tip-up clip position. Specification: Designer: Bench made | Mechanism: AXIS | Action: Manual-opening | Blade Steel: CPM-S30V (58-60 HRC) | Blade Length: 2.97" (7.54cm) | Blade Thickness: 0.114" (2.90mm) | Open Length: 6.97" (17.70cm) | Closed Length: 3.90" (9.91cm) | Handle Thickness: 0.53" (13.46mm) | Weight: 3.41oz. (96.67g) [G10 Handle] and 3.16oz. (89.58g) [Wood Handle]
Features & Highlights
- HIGH-QUALITY: The CPM-S30V stainless steel blade is extremely well-balanced, offering superb edge qualities and rust resistance. The stabilized wood handle is more resistant to environmental hardships than natural wood, making it ideal for hunting.
- WELL-DESIGNED: Benchmade's AXIS lock is exceptionally strong and fully ambidextrous. The North Fork 15031-2 is a manual knife that can be opened and closed single-handedly.
- COMFORTABLE: The 15031-2's lightweight design and stabilized wood handle make it comfortable to hold, use, and take anywhere. The reversible pocket clip offers ultimate accessibility.
- MADE FOR HUNTING: The North Fork 15031-2's drop-point, recurved blade is ideal for assisting with processing duties. It's designed specifically for hunting purposes.
- GUARANTEED FOR LIFE: Benchmade's limited Lifetime Warranty and LifeSharp Service keep your knife in the best condition. If your knife needs repair or sharpening, Benchmade will take care of it. Available for knives purchased from an authorized dealer.
Folding Hunting Knives
Stabilized Wood Handle
1 x 0.53 x 6.87 inches
3 x 2 x 6 inches
Have questions about this item (15031-2), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Benchmade, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: NavBes49, ean: 0716686592950,
Buffalo Horn A Unique Beautiful Piece Of Handmade ArtCould you resist to an exclusively handmade Damascus steel Pocket Knife Folder to complement your high-end collection with a quality piece of artwork?Are you looking for an original gift to a special friend that will show off your exquisite taste?Opt For Premium Quality & Timeless Design In A Damascus steel Folding Pocket Knife By Best.Buy.Damascus1!Tradition has found a high-end way of expression in the seasoned hands of Best.Buy.Damascus1 ma
mpn: C22M- 1OD, ean: 0851151006416,
Cut jack C22M Liner lock. 4'' closed. 3'' satin finish D2 tool steel drop point blade. OD green textured FRN handle. Extended tang. Lanyard hole. Pocket clip. Boxed.Steel liners on both sides, increasing overall strength and durability. Smooth and fast deployment with the press of a finger. Blade is made of D2 steel. Textured FRN handles. Pocket Clip.
mpn: 1660CKT, ean: 0087171166216,
The 1660CKT Leek from Kershaw includes everything from the Classic Leek, now with a sleek, non-reflective DLC matte-black coating. The Leek's Razor Sharp 3-inch modified Drop-Point blade is crafted with 14C28N Sandvik steel, providing excellent corrosion resistance and hardness. The blade performs masterfully in its slicing capacity, while the slim tip provides excellent piercing action and performs detailed work well. The handle is made of 410 stainless steel for added resistance to corrosion a
mpn: KW1660CB, ean: 0087171166155,
The wavy copper line along Kershaw’s Leek Composite Blade is the brazing that permanently joins a razor-sharp, durable D2 cutting edge to a Sandvik 14C28N spine, combining the best characteristics of two high-performance steels into one blade. On the edge is a high-carbon, high-chromium D2 steel capable of taking and holding an edge and the Sandvik 14C28N stainless-steel spine offers great strength, and corrosion resistance. The modified drop-point blade shape makes it a good slicing knife, wh