TROPHY ROCK Redmond All-Natural Mineral Rock/Salt Lick, Attract Deer and Big Game (10lb) by TROPHY ROCK at Richard Slowry. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Placing Trophy Rock in staging areas or near bedding areas usually works best. We recommend placing Trophy Rock on a stump or another flat rock keeping it up off the ground. It will last much longer in the field if you avoid mud puddles. We have also found deer to be much more relaxed at mineral sites when Trophy Rock is elevated so they can lick on it in less of a defensive posture.KEEP DEER COMING BACK - Deer love Trophy Rock mineral licks. They'll return to it again and again, giving you the
Product Description & Reviews
Placing Trophy Rock in staging areas or near bedding areas usually works best. We recommend placing Trophy Rock on a stump or another flat rock keeping it up off the ground. It will last much longer in the field if you avoid mud puddles. We have also found deer to be much more relaxed at mineral sites when Trophy Rock is elevated so they can lick on it in less of a defensive posture.
Features & Highlights
- KEEP DEER COMING BACK - Deer love Trophy Rock mineral licks. They'll return to it again and again, giving you the satisfaction of watching them grow. Other big game attractants use sketchy chemicals, but Trophy Rock for deer is an all-natural deer attractant you can feel good about giving the herd
- HELPS DEER GROW - Offer deer minerals they need to grow big with this mineral block. Without enough minerals, deer can't reach their maximum potential, but with Trophy Rock all-natural minerals, they'll have the nutrients they need
- LASTS LONGER IN THE FIELD - Our mineral rock lasts longer in the field than competitors, giving you more bang for your buck
- TRAIL CAM COMPANION - Get the best trail cam shots using rocks and minerals from Trophy Rock as deer attractant. Place it on a flat rock or stump and get ready to take a perfect shot.
- MINED IN AMERICA - Trophy Rock is mined in Utah, USA. Your purchase supports American jobs and the American economy.
Feed & Attractants
9 x 5 x 12 inches
Have questions about this item (0018788502050), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by TROPHY ROCK, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: 057040, ean: 0789976400037,
It took six years to develop the new turnip variety in Imperial Whitetail TALL TINE TUBERS. The result is the most attractive turnip variety the Whitetail Institute could develop or has ever tested. TALL TINE TUBERS provides two forage sources for la...
sku: 4640-0014, mpn: NP25, ean: 0789976300252,
Sometimes, the best spots for food plots can be the toughest places to maneuver heavy equipment. If you can get there by 4-wheeler or foot and the area gets 3 to 4 hours of sunlight a day, Imperial No-Plow can give you a hardy, fast-growing crop of h...
mpn: 34085, ean: 0786541309016,
''Evolved Habitats'' Deer AttractantsSize - 3/4 gal Liquid minerals Beneficial year round. Contains real molasses. Powerful, habit forming. Just pour over stumps and logs. Remove debris and rotting vegetation from around the decaying stump Pour the l...
mpn: 4003, ean: 0686697100119,
Inspired by the proven success of our late season brassica bulbs, Winter Bulbs & Sugar Beets is a great diverse food plot offering. The sugar beets are browsed early and the brassica bulbs powered by the ''green'' top bulb (the highest preferred bulb...