Mega Sale! Free Shipping Included! Save 29% on the Trail Camera Solar Panel Kit - Waterproof Solar Charger with a 1500 mAH Rechargeable Lithium Battery - Outdoor Power System for Game, Hunting or Trail Cameras by CreativeXP - Save Money & Time by CreativeXP at Richard Slowry. MPN: CREATIVEXP044. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. CAMERA CONNECTION: With the Egreen Solar Panel mounted near your camera and connected to its external power input jack, you will find that your PRO3 OR PRO4 Game Cam's batteries last much longer before they need to be replaced. The Egreen has an internal lithium polymer 1500 mAH power core which is continuously charged by the solar cells when they are exposed to the sun. Once connected, the PRO3 or PRO4 Camera will draw its power from the Solar Panel's charged lithium battery for as long as poss
Product Description & Reviews
CAMERA CONNECTION: With the Egreen Solar Panel mounted near your camera and connected to its external power input jack, you will find that your PRO3 OR PRO4 Game Cam's batteries last much longer before they need to be replaced. The Egreen has an internal lithium polymer 1500 mAH power core which is continuously charged by the solar cells when they are exposed to the sun. Once connected, the PRO3 or PRO4 Camera will draw its power from the Solar Panel's charged lithium battery for as long as possible, switching to its internal batteries only when necessary. As a result, you will not have to spend money on new batteries every month and waste time replacing them. TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS: Model: Egreen by CreativeXP Built-in Lithium Polymer Battery: 1500mAH Max output power: 0.4W Output Voltage: 7.4V Max Output Current: 800mA Output Plug: 5.0 * 2.0mm (DC2.1) Power Adapter: Input AC 110-220 Output: 9V 1000 mA Mounting: Strap or Tripod Waterproof: IP54 Operation Temperature: -22 to +158F, -30 to +70C MOUNTING THE EGREEN SOLAR CHARGER: A mounting bracket is provided in the package. The bracket should first be screwed into the tree your camera is attached to, at a point above the camera where the Solar Panel can have unobstructed exposure to the sun for the longest part of the day. Avoid placing it under branches that will block the sun from reaching the solar cells.
Features & Highlights
- NEVER WORRY ABOUT BATTERIES - While other portable solar panels are complicated to install, break after a few months or they just destroy your camera with short circuits, the Premium 1500 mAH Solar Panel from CreativeXP is ready to use OUT OF THE BOX without frustration and it's UNIQUELY designed to power EFFICIENTLY all cellular game cameras by CreativeXP. We offer 2-YEAR Warranty for all solar panels to ensure you get the most out of your money. - WE VALUE YOUR PRIORITIES
- SAVE TIME & MONEY - We all know that you don't want to waste time driving for hours to change the batteries of your cellular trail camera or spend $10 every 2 weeks on new batteries. The CreativeXP allows you to take advantage of the RENEWABLE Solar Energy and CLEANLY power your cellular hunting camera for UP TO 1 YEAR without needing to visit the camera or change the batteries. Thousands of customers asked for a solar charger and we delivered. - IT'S NEVER BEEN EASIER FOR YOU
- PROTECT THE ENVIRONMENT & YOUR WALLET - Going through hundreds of batteries per year ISN'T good for the environment, therefore why not use a solar charging system when it's the CHEAPEST and MORE efficient powering option for your game cameras. The high-quality MONOCRYSTALLINE solar cells ensure that the motion detection sensor, IR LEDs and video function have ALWAYS enough energy to function at their MAXIMUM performance. - SEE THE DIFFERENCE YOURSELF
- LEARN WHY SOLAR ENERGY IT'S THE BEST POWER OPTION - The CreativeXP Solar Panel has a Lithium 1500 mAH which stores energy from the solar cells and the trail cam will take all the power it needs from the Lithium battery. We recommend still using 8 AA batteries for backup in case the solar panel's battery runs out. The Solar Panel DOESN'T charge the AA batteries because it has its OWN battery! Customers CLAIMED that they DIDN'T change the batteries or check on the camera for even a year.
- THE BEST VALUE FOR YOUR MONEY - CreativeXP is a family-owned business based in New York and we design our products in the United States & Switzerland. We take pride in producing ONLY premium hunting products and in offering a U.S. BASED customer service tailored to your needs. All our hunting electronics & optics are shipped from Amazon's Warehouses in the United States and they have passed a 2-STEP QUALITY CHECK. If you aren't 110% SATISFIED, we provide a full refund. - NO HASSLE, JUST LOVE
Game & Trail Cameras
6.7 x 3.8 x 6.8 inches
Have questions about this item (CREATIVEXP044), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by CreativeXP, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: H45, ean: 9320689490048,
Best Option - Why Should You Choose TOGUARD H45 Trail Camera ! YouTube Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrJDSuz3JEc&t=96s √ Full HD 1080P Video & 14MP Photo Captures 14MP crystal clear photo and Full HD 1080P video with clear sound recording...
mpn: NA, ean: 8011446858737,
Best Option - Why Should You Choose TOGUARD H70 Trail Camera ! √ Full HD 1080P Video & 20MP Photo Captures 20MP crystal clear photo and Full HD 1080P video with clear sound recordings, show you more details about wildlife. √ Super Infrared Nig...
mpn: CA-01, ean: 0887157018030,
SPYPOINT, a premium brand - SPYPOINT is a company that aspires to be the leader in trail camera industry as well as improve the hunting experience through high-end products and services. As development and innovation professionals, we have an unparal...
mpn: STC-CRV43X, ean: 0888151016756,
View images and video from your trail cam with Stealth Cam's SC Card Reader and Viewer. 4/3'' Color LCD also is a touch screen allowing zoom and swiping of images. Adjustable brightness allows you to view your images if you are in a bright or dark en...